Huber Transfer Request

Huber Transfers

If you have been sentenced to huber and been granted by the judge the option to transfer to another jail, please complete the form and return it to the Calumet County Correctional Facility. Upon receipt of the form, jail staff will forward the form to the requested county, via fax. Once the jail receives the response (acceptance or denial) from the requested transfer county, an officer will contacted you.

Huber Release Transfer Request